Sunday, June 20, 2010

What color to dye the back of m hair?

I have straight medium length black hair. I have brown eyes and my hair is couple inches past my shoulder. I also have side bangs. Which color should i dye just the back of my hair. Or should i dye a strand in the back and right of my hair. What do you think about dying my whole back of my hair and like 3 thin strands in my bangs. Red, dirty blonde, light brown, or brunette? HELP PLEASEEE.



What color to dye the back of m hair?

If your a young asian you should get blonde i heard that it makes you look cute.



But i would go with brown



What color to dye the back of m hair?

red all the way!



What color to dye the back of m hair?

pink everywhere



What color to dye the back of m hair?

Dye the back and Dirty Blonde for sure.



whatever you do never dye your hair red all over it's way too hard to get out!



What color to dye the back of m hair?

First I would go to a stylist. I would suggest a red.. maybe red violet.. in the bangs , and then have the top portion of your hair hi-lited with the red, so that the bottom of your hair and the very back of it is brown, but when your hair is down, it shines red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans