Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help!!! ???

I have thick, medium length, layered hair. My hair is relaxed right now. My mom plans to give me a bob cut before school. I'm just scared that when my hair starts to poof again, my hair will turn into a pyramid!!! How can I prevent this from happening??? And what should I do to my hair???Note: I only have about 10 min. to blowdry and style my hair. Thanks!!!



Help!!! %26lt;Hair Style%26gt;???

Cut layers into it. It will stop it from becoming a pyramid.



Help!!! %26lt;Hair Style%26gt;???

Just straighten it.



Help!!! %26lt;Hair Style%26gt;???

find a good friz gel



Help!!! %26lt;Hair Style%26gt;???

do you want a bob cut? because if you don't then why not tell your mom that you like your hair. personally if i were you, i'd stick with your regular hair because getting a bob with thick hair will make your hair look like a pyramid. but if you must get a cut like that, try straightening if if it strikes a pyramid style or just keep it in a ponytail untill it grows out.



Help!!! %26lt;Hair Style%26gt;???

I have the perfect solution for you!



I have The same kind of hair you have, And I use Sunsilk . It's Perfect for your kind of hair , also to make perfect haristyles! Here's The website



http://www.gethairapy.com/



Hope this Helps you to have georgous Hair!



Help!!! %26lt;Hair Style%26gt;???

flat iron it and rap it try that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans