Sunday, November 29, 2009

Which is a best buy: Wide or skinny Hair Straightners?

I have been saving money for new hair tools-



Hair Dryer



Straightner (CHI- I know, 120 is alot but I love using my friend's one and need my own...)



Hot Rollers, ect.



and wanted to know, which is a better buy, a wide straightner or a skinnier one?



I heard that the skinnier, the better but I have been looking online for a while now and they all say that the longer your hair, the wider it should be.



I currently have medium length hair but it needs to work on all lengths since the straightner will last a few years and my hair changes length and style every year...



exact measurement would be greatly appreciated!



:)



Im currently looking at the bed head ones...



hmmm....



Which is a best buy: Wide or skinny Hair Straightners?

Hands Down Go buy a CHI Iron and a medium width not small so one slide of the hair is all needed. No doubt the Chi Iron is the best and has a guarentee Keep the box you buy it in.$140.00 is worth it. You get the quality and get what you pay for. Been a stylist for 30 years, trust me



Which is a best buy: Wide or skinny Hair Straightners?

i used to have a wide-straightener one and it worked great it was a remington wet-2-straight straightener. but now i have the CHI and its a skinny straightener and it DEFINITELY works better than my older one but i dont think its the actual width of the straightener that matters. and the bedhead straighteners are nice, my friend has one. but i advise that you save up for a CHI.



Which is a best buy: Wide or skinny Hair Straightners?

all the really good straighteners here where i live are wide. i think wide are better also because u get more hair in it. but i dont think it really matters on the blade size, just get a really good one that wont fry ur hair :]



Which is a best buy: Wide or skinny Hair Straightners?

$120!? I bought mine for like 20 and it works perfectly. I just got it at Rite-Aid and it's Conair and a skinny one. I guess it depends on how much hair you have and mine is relatively thick, so perhaps skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans