Thursday, November 26, 2009

HOw should i do my hair? And tell me fast! i have a band concert at 6:00!?

This is a semi-formal occasion. im in 6th grade and i am 5'3" tall and i have blond hair with high lights (natural) and i have almost a sharp oval face. i have medium length hair and i have side banggs. PLEASE HELP ME!



HOw should i do my hair? And tell me fast! i have a band concert at 6:00!?

Well im in sixth grade too and I do know ALOT about fashion not to brag or anything. Anyways straighten your hair then get a really cute headband and put in in your hair (obviously it goes in your hair) and then make sure your side bangs are infront not behind the headband and you should be okay. If you dont like that idea then try straightning your hair and taking your side bangs and putting them in a "bob" on top of your head like this picture.... http://www.blog-city.info/en/img2/22__As... but wear your hair down not up like Ashley's. Well Im adding you to my contacts cause you seem really cool email me sometime at BrunettesAreAwesome@Yahoo.com!



Hope I helped!!



-DaNiElLe



HOw should i do my hair? And tell me fast! i have a band concert at 6:00!?

Bring back the side pony.



HOw should i do my hair? And tell me fast! i have a band concert at 6:00!?

put your hair in a half pony tail, they always look formal If you want it rly fancy or just nice looking make curls on the hair n the front that isnt part of the pony tail adn then with ur fingers just go through eacch curl and make it more of a wave



HOw should i do my hair? And tell me fast! i have a band concert at 6:00!?

how about a poof up top and low side pony?



HOw should i do my hair? And tell me fast! i have a band concert at 6:00!?

Do Low Curls... Plz Tell Me you have a curling Iron. lol. Its fast... for me anyways...Really Cute! Or if you dont have time for that... Put Moose in your hand and scrunch your hair. Hope This Helps, And I Hope You have a good time at the Concert.. or whatever it is!!!! :D ~COOKIEDOUGH~



HOw should i do my hair? And tell me fast! i have a band concert at 6:00!?

u should hav ur hair in a ponytail and ur sidebangs curl them u will like so cute trust me iam 12 in the 6th grade and tormorrow i hav a concert and anotherthe next day ist it weird iam really telling truth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans