Thursday, November 26, 2009

How Should i wear my hair to the skating rink, i am trying to impress this boy that i know from scho

I have medium length hair,and im African Amarican but i can have any hair style!



How Should i wear my hair to the skating rink, i am trying to impress this boy that i know from school!?

I used to be a figure skater, so practicality does play a role when you are skating



Since you are African American, I'm guessing you have that nice shiny black hair that actually STAYS IN PLACE? aka the perfect hair for skating...lucky duck ! (unlike mine which never stays straight, much to my dismay..=(.) medium length hair is perfect ! wearing it down and curly or straight would be really cute, and maybe throw on a metallic silver headband or a thin black one, this will keep fly-away hair from getting in your face (its super annoying let me tell ya...) and will give you a stylish hairdo! If you want something up, try a messy bun (Of course you will spend 20 or so minutes making sure it looks good =] I know I do) haha but the point is that it looks natural. Guys like approachable girls! A cute messy knot would look super cute with a headband or a cute barette! A soft low set side ponytail with a pretty ribbon would also be very feminine, flowy,flirty and cute!



Have fun skating! My suggestion, dress warm. the more you fall the colder you will be (trust mee)



Oh wow It just occured to me your could be talking roller rinkkk? But the same would still apply kinda haha



How Should i wear my hair to the skating rink, i am trying to impress this boy that i know from school!?

I would try to do a soft updo or some waves or something like that. but whatever it is, it should be soft.



How Should i wear my hair to the skating rink, i am trying to impress this boy that i know from school!?

Something that flows.



Like some waves and wear it down. Or in a pony tail with a pretty ribbon.



How Should i wear my hair to the skating rink, i am trying to impress this boy that i know from school!?

whatever you do, wear it up!! your hair will get in your face while you're skating if you wear it down.



How Should i wear my hair to the skating rink, i am trying to impress this boy that i know from school!?

maybe curl it with a curling iron, unless you have to wear a helmet or something, than you might want to straighten it. =D



i hope that helps ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans