Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am looking for a new hair look, with color, can anyone give me some advice and if this is a good i

I have medium length hair right now, a little past my shoulders, I was wondering if half and half would look good? I dont know what it is really called. maybe SOMETHING like this http://www.freshtrends.com/mas_assets/ww... but probably a darker red because i dont have any other ones right now! I was thinking about going with a short look with the half and half thing, like REALLY short but I think it would make me look gay or something. I dont know, i dont really like short hair all that much, but see I like this, because my boyfriend LOVES red hair and I like blonde, so it will work out! lol, so what do you think? And how can I do this? Just part it? but where? Can someone please help? Thanks!



I am looking for a new hair look, with color, can anyone give me some advice and if this is a good idea?

it look like you will have to color your hair all blonde first, wait a day then do the parts with the red where you want it. Probably do it chunk style. If you could though try to go to a bueaty/cosmotology school to have it done! It's a reall yricky hair do and they will do it in a day. Plus going somewhere like that will be soooooooooooo much cheaper then going to any other salon. good luck babes you will look awesome with that!!! Let me know if you fugure it out, I wanna see pics.!!!!!!!



xo



I am looking for a new hair look, with color, can anyone give me some advice and if this is a good idea?

why dont you get an A cut, dye it a black and get red high lights in between, it would look nice and its easy to style.



I am looking for a new hair look, with color, can anyone give me some advice and if this is a good idea?

If your not afraid neither am I



I am looking for a new hair look, with color, can anyone give me some advice and if this is a good idea?

its like a mix of red tips, and an underlayer. if your going to do that color idea its gnna look stupid if its short so dont cut it short it would look really good if you cut it like rite at your collar bone, and dyed it like that, then thinned the ends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans