Thursday, November 26, 2009

How to style curly/frizzy hair?

Hi, I'm a teenager. I have medium length hair which when wet is gorgeous and curly. But as it dries it loses its curl and becomes very thick and frizzy.



I often straighten it alot, which is probably damaging it quite a bit, but otherwise it looks like Ive had an electric shock!



What is the best way to get my hair to stay curly? and to defrizz it?



My hairdresser has not got a clue, and I don't know where to begin looking for a decent one?



Any help at all will be much appreciated. Thanks!



How to style curly/frizzy hair?

Use shockwaves and scrunch it, it will be hard but thats cool!! xx



You can use it when its wet or dry, though when its dry it will be really hard. xx



How to style curly/frizzy hair?

try using john frida frize-eazze it wont be comletely better but may help



How to style curly/frizzy hair?

my hair is the same as yours - i wash it, conditioner it then i put loads of moose on it then a bit of cheap gel and shoove it in a bobble for bout 15 mins. then i blast it with my head upside down and scrunch it til its bone dry and my curls look nice



How to style curly/frizzy hair?

when you get out of the shower towel dry your hair and put some garnier fructise mousse for ''curl construct'' i've been using it for 4 years! works great! and w/h a blow dryer use a diffuser and just put the diffuser on the ends of your hair and push up to your scalp.......hope i've helped!!



How to style curly/frizzy hair?

Shock wave spray its designed for curly hair my younger sister often uses it and iz a reasonable price around 鎷? from superdrug or boots or other shops like pharmacy.



How to style curly/frizzy hair?

I've got exactly the same problem and i use a combination of Toni and Guy's Frizz Smoothing Set and John Frieda's Frizz-Ease, both of which are brilliant.



How to style curly/frizzy hair?

Are you mixed race? I'm indian three quarters black caribbean. and I have the same pain. I use sof'n' free curl moistuizing spray along with noxon hair gel. Its lots of product but its the only thing that really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans