Sunday, November 29, 2009

Im a middle school girl , with medium length dark brown hair.I need i new EASY style.any ANSWERS??il

Something very cute,classic . . . but not TOO classic.



and easy to do!!



Im a middle school girl , with medium length dark brown hair.I need i new EASY style.any ANSWERS??ily!?

It is called a ponytail.



Wow, that was the last thing of concern when I was in middle school...



Im a middle school girl , with medium length dark brown hair.I need i new EASY style.any ANSWERS??ily!?

two words! SIDE BANGS they're super cute, easy to manage and classic. I got them a couple months ago and I feel 10 billion times better about my hair! hope that helps! oh, layer too!



Im a middle school girl , with medium length dark brown hair.I need i new EASY style.any ANSWERS??ily!?

a front bang!!



Im a middle school girl , with medium length dark brown hair.I need i new EASY style.any ANSWERS??ily!?

If your hair isnt layered, then try low braided pig tails. I love how they look on girls my age (im 14), but my hair is layered so I can't do it =(.



If you hair is layered, then try them without the braids. Its still cute. And classic.



Then if you don't have bangs, you can try side bangs (I have them and love them).



And Im planning to get honey blond frosting done before I start 9th grade (they look absolutley great on dark brown hair. Professionally of course =]) . You should try it too.



閳?br>Im a middle school girl , with medium length dark brown hair.I need i new EASY style.any ANSWERS??ily!?



Well, side bangs aren't really classic. But they do make plain hair more exciting. You could try getting layers in your hair, because your hair will look great whether it is straight, wavy or curly. Hope this helps! :D



Im a middle school girl , with medium length dark brown hair.I need i new EASY style.any ANSWERS??ily!?

Side bangs are really annoying and mine got greasy and caused my forehead to break out. Instead layer your hair and part it on the side. Use a cute clip and pull one side up ever so slightly, if you have seen the show Hannah Montana, do you notice how her hair is almost ALWAYS down? Keep that in mind and use some creative touches while keeping it down to show it off! Good Luck!



Im a middle school girl , with medium length dark brown hair.I need i new EASY style.any ANSWERS??ily!?

Try putting your hair up with a big clip in the back. It's simple and I've gotten lots of complements! Tkae your hair back and put it in a low ponytail. Take a large clip (about 2 or 3 inches long) and clip your hair up. If you want, you can add flair to it by putting in a small clip or headband before it. Simple and cute!



Im a middle school girl , with medium length dark brown hair.I need i new EASY style.any ANSWERS??ily!?

ok...go on youtube and look up this person named pursebuzz



she has alot of videoes on how to do really cute hairstyles and she shows you how to do it step by step. it only takes the time that it takes u to watch the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans