Thursday, November 26, 2009

What is a good hair product?

i have medium length hair that is really straight and is very fine.



whats a product that will give it alot of body and "spunk" without making it look like im wearing a ton of hair product.



What is a good hair product?

I have the exact same hair type and I am absolutely in LOVE with the Bedhead range by TIGI. It's quite expensive and only available from salons, but if you can find it in the big litre bottles, you can save quite a bit of money. The one I use is Control Freak (shampoo, conditioner and sometimes serum) which minimises frizz and flyaway (which I hated about my thin hair) and adds volume and the illusion of thickness. It makes it feel so super clean and keeps it reasonably straight.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans