Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want to get my hair done for a wedding, im a personal attendant but i dont know how to do my hair?

I have medium length hair , if anyone has any good ideas, please help. ive looked on search sites(yahoo,google..etc) and not really found anything. I need instructions on how to do the updo. I need it before june 3rd is the wedding.



I want to get my hair done for a wedding, im a personal attendant but i dont know how to do my hair? any ideas

If you have to do your own hair, here is an easy one that I used to do for proms and formal events in a pinch.



Wash your hair and put mousse in it before you blow-dry.



Once it's dry, use a small-ish curling iron or small rollers to curl your hair all over (ringlets).



Next take a tiny elastic (use either a clear rubberband or an elastic that's the color of your hair) and secure your hair into a low pony tail at the base of your head. (You can leave your hair in a deep side part.)



Next, using bobbypins, take the curls from the pony tail and pin them one by one to your head around the top of the elastic. Eventually the elastic doesn't show and you are just left with a cute curly mass at the base of your head.



I suggest doing a practice run before the wedding.



Good luck!



I want to get my hair done for a wedding, im a personal attendant but i dont know how to do my hair? any ideas

you can get...........



a bun in the back wit curls



curls all over



burrows



I want to get my hair done for a wedding, im a personal attendant but i dont know how to do my hair? any ideas

Braid it. Then twist the braid into a bun. Have some curls hanging loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans