Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Could I dye my hair orange-red?

I have medium length brown hair. My eyebrows are dark. Do you would it look weird if I dyed my hair a redheadish orange red, like Shaun White/Ron Weasley shade?



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v507/M...



Could I dye my hair orange-red?

You could but its not going to work with your skin tone.



I have been a licensed cosmetologist for over thirty years.



Hope this helps.



Could I dye my hair orange-red?

honestly i dont think it will look weird because arange-ish red haircolor is a really light shade of brown,thats what i was told by my hairstylest



but if it does just tint your eyebrows a light brown color and im sure it will look fine



but either way i dont it will look that weird



:]



Could I dye my hair orange-red?

haha omg! that looks just my hair color [i dyed it as well]



that hair color rules!



well i think it looks nice on you.



:]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans