Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have medium length hair.i want hair ideas[not cuts]no ponytail or bun.my face is round+i kinda wan

make yur hair the same way bill kaulitz had his when he was like 16



I have medium length hair.i want hair ideas[not cuts]no ponytail or bun.my face is round+i kinda want it down.

two braids are always cute! no matter what age.



I have medium length hair.i want hair ideas[not cuts]no ponytail or bun.my face is round+i kinda want it down.

do you have cury or straight hair? try puting just a small amount of the top of ur hair up or messy braids if u hav curly hair. u could also try twisting two parts of your hair and clipping em



I have medium length hair.i want hair ideas[not cuts]no ponytail or bun.my face is round+i kinda want it down.

maybe you should try braids



I have medium length hair.i want hair ideas[not cuts]no ponytail or bun.my face is round+i kinda want it down.

DONT PULL ALL OF YOUR HAIR UP AT ONCE OR TOO TIGHT, IT WILL ONLY DRASTICALLY BRING OUT THE FACT YOU HAVE A ROUND FACE. I USED TO DO HAIR SO I KNOW!!!! TO SLENDERIZE YOUR FACE LET SOME PIECES FRAME IT MAYBE SOME LONG FRAMING LAYERS AROUND IT. IF YOU DONT HAVE THAT THEN WHEN YOU DO YOUR HAIR, PINS AND CLIPS SEEM POSSIBLE. IF YOUR YOUNGER GO FOR STYLISH NOT SO PERFECT, A LITTLE DISSHEVELED. WHEN YOU CURL YOUR HAIR DO IT LOOSELY AROUND YOUR FACE BUT IF YOU LIKE TIGHT CURLS AND HIGHT AIM THEM FOR THE TOP AND BACK OF YOUR HEAD. LEAVE THE SIDES MORE SOFT SO AS TO NOT ADD TOO MUCH BULK AROUND YOUR FACE FRAME.



I have medium length hair.i want hair ideas[not cuts]no ponytail or bun.my face is round+i kinda want it down.

I had the same prob not to long ago, but I just cut it off. Seeing you don't want to cut it -- here are a few options.



1) Put it into braids. -- That way, you don't have to worry about it getting into your face for annoying you while you work.



2) Curl it -- this is my fav option, cause i think it would kind of offset the roundness of your face, but it is also the most work.



3) Half-Back -- this is a kinda of last resort cause you said you don't want your hair back. My suggestion is to twist to little peices of it then hold it in with a clip. That style is very in right now.



I have medium length hair.i want hair ideas[not cuts]no ponytail or bun.my face is round+i kinda want it down.

you could do your hair half up, half down. and chek out the youtube video links ive posted..dey r really nice!! it might take some time, but some of dem r worth it . you dont have to do everything they do...its jus so u get the idea !:) enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans