Sunday, June 20, 2010

What hair cut will be best with me hair type?

I have sor of medium length hair and for my next haircut i would like to get bangs.My hair is sort of curly but only at my hair ends.I was thinking of letting them grow.I would really like it if you would show pictures.I am a teenager so plz see what would be great for me.



thx



What hair cut will be best with me hair type?

how about some layers? its hard to say cos i cant see your hair- your hairdresser will know whats best



or you could try doing a virtual hairstyle on ivillage.com to see what different things would look like



What hair cut will be best with me hair type?

umm, i need to see a picture of you. not enough description oh and uh i could hardly read what you typed(* ^ *)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans