Sunday, June 20, 2010

I heard there's an "awkard stage" for people with moderate length hair who are growin

no im not a girl



i have always had medium to long-mediumish hair, and everyone keeps telling me to grow it long because it would look much better



some of my friends have told me that there will be an awkard kind of phase where it will look really really untidy, but once you pass that the "weight" of the hair will become neat or something like that :S



can someone clarify this for me please!



I heard there's an "awkard stage" for people with moderate length hair who are growing their hair long?

when it reaches shoulder lenght and the few inches under it are really bad stages coz all tho im a girl my haor is down to my hips and it was looking really bad round that time when i started to grow it



I heard there's an "awkard stage" for people with moderate length hair who are growing their hair long?

Yeah at about my hair length which is around medium long, it goes all weird and odd.. I think its because of the stage it is at, but you cant keep it tidy as much as you can at the other two



Do not ask me why this happens but if you just wash your hair twice a week then it should be fine =]



Good luck



I heard there's an "awkard stage" for people with moderate length hair who are growing their hair long?

I always thought this phase happened when you were growing short hair out because it will look like crap for a while it if is short and you are growing it out. I guess i should take into account what your definition of medium length hair is, to most its hair that falls a little above the shoulders or at the shoulders. shorter than this is short and longer than this is long. If your hair already is at your shoulders then it shouldn't look bad at all if its growing out. It might not even look bad if its a little shorter than this. I just know that it will look bad for a while if it is short and you are trying to grow it out. I rambled a lot more than I intended I apologize.



I heard there's an "awkard stage" for people with moderate length hair who are growing their hair long?

yes there is a awkward stage... but it should pass in three months. :) and get your hair razored it looks less awkward that way and it thins your hair....in a good way



I heard there's an "awkard stage" for people with moderate length hair who are growing their hair long?

I m at that stage at the moment.



I had my hair cut short about 2 years ago....after many unusual cuts i decided to grow it long...



Every time it gets to my shoulders it ends up really messy at the ends and i end up going getting it cut....



But recently my hair at the back passed shoulder length and i have to say it is looking sleek n shiny....but still got problems with the area round my face...



Hope it works out for you...



Don't tie it up to much and if you do dont use elastic bands as they will mess up your hair....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans