Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want to add length to my hair either a weeve or extentions? Is it bad for your hair?

I have medium length hair and have a hard time growing it out because I get tired of waiting for it to grow. I would love to have long hair. I need more info on extentions/ weeve. Is it bad for your hair? How often do you have to get it done again? can you style it the same as real hair? Any info would be great.



I want to add length to my hair either a weeve or extentions? Is it bad for your hair?

Yes, it's very bad for your hair.......at least that's what my mom says.



I want to add length to my hair either a weeve or extentions? Is it bad for your hair?

extentions and weaves are the same thing...but its not really bad for your hair.....you wash it like your own hair and style it....if you watch the show So You Think You Can Dance the girl Lacey (i think thats her name) she has extentions....and you would have never known that until she had revealed it.....but the key is to get a good weave....dont buy it cheap because you will get what you payed for.....i recommend human hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans