Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can i get a loose spiral perm so my hair will look like this? pic included.?

I want my hair to look like this:



http://viva-salon.com/perm.JPG



will a loose spiral perm do this?



I have medium length hair with layers and side bangs.



thank u



Can i get a loose spiral perm so my hair will look like this? pic included.?

You might want to try to get a condensed perm. It is a perm where you only use about 12 rods all over your head. It gives you that nice uneven natural curl. Unfortunately, if your hair is medium length, a spiral perm might not make much of a difference than a regular perm. The weight of your hair will pull down the curl and it will look like a regular perm. I have gotten both and didn't really notice a difference. But I did notice a difference with the condensed perm. All they have to do is put as much hair as they can on the largest perm rod that they can get. Then just use regular perm solution, and apply it like a regular perm. Good luck and hope this helps.



Can i get a loose spiral perm so my hair will look like this? pic included.?

eww.. that hair looked caked in hair spray and stringy.... but if thats the look you want.... I would NOT get a perm... I would imagine scrunching your hair wioth some mousse and hair spray and blow dry while scrunching would work fine..and be less damage to your hair...



Can i get a loose spiral perm so my hair will look like this? pic included.?

Yes, any beauty parlor can do that. there are some home operms like olglevie that works too. your hair isn't too short, but your hair wont look exactly like thise because hers is longer.



Can i get a loose spiral perm so my hair will look like this? pic included.?

Even a "loose" spiral perm will still have too tight of a curl for that style. I know this b/c I've had one before. You might want to try curling it yourself, then picking the curls out with your fingers. Spray it with flexible hairspray, so it'll stay, but have movement. Or if you have a little natural curl, you can use gel and scrunch it while blow drying it. Good luck, whatever you decide to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans