Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can I curl/make waves in my hair?

I have medium length, straight hair. I have tried to curl my hair with curling irons and hair curlers, but it never works out- my hair always looks like Shirley Temple's!



How can I give my hair big, loose waves/curls???



How can I curl/make waves in my hair?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_...



straightners are better than curlers.



they do both jobs!



How can I curl/make waves in my hair?

Leave your hair damp, braid it into one huge braid. Wait for 5 minutes, unbraid and dry.



How can I curl/make waves in my hair?

Well, you can get a smaller curling iron '1/2 inch or so will make some kind of curls. But for waves, you can make a mix of salt and water and put it in a spray bottle. Misting your hair will help it wave up. Scrunch it a bit, and spray lightly. That may be the most wave your straight hair will get. Smooth shirley temple curls aren't going to happen unless you get a perm.



How can I curl/make waves in my hair?

i have curly hair but this works on some of my straight-haired friends and is pretty easy:



but some curl-enhancing gel, curl-enhancing mousse, and some hair spray



spread the gel through your hair



flip your head over and scrunch your hair to the top of your head and tossle it a bit



use the mousse at the ends of your hair



when your done spray on the hairspray to hold the style and let it dry



How can I curl/make waves in my hair?

i would suggest that next time you go to the hair dressers, (especially the hair cuttery), you ask your stylist, because i went there today, and my hairstylist helped me figure out products that would improve the quality of my hair, as well as allow me to style it however i would like to.



But if hair curlers don't float your boat, maybe try washing your hair, then putting a light mousse or hair spray in it, and putting it up in actual curlers while you sleep, so in the morning, you might get the desired result, and if not, then you could wash it out



How can I curl/make waves in my hair?

After you wash your hair, comb it, then use those round brush and twirl your hair around in it while you are blow drying it. After that, spray your hair a little to make it stay.



How can I curl/make waves in my hair?

easy way gel hair



ok start with hair wet take get and put in hand and then take and put in hair like crunching your hair



How can I curl/make waves in my hair?

ok this is what i do i put my hair into 2 french braids for about 15 mins. during that time i straighten my braids over them just so they could stay and then i put mousee and start scrunching my braids like the way you would scrunch hair i wait and take out my braids and i have beautiful waves. =D



How can I curl/make waves in my hair?

after you like take a shower before yu go to bed braid your hair. if yu want tinier waves put more braids and if you want bigger waves put your hair in one braid and take it out in the morning.



yu could also scrunch it with gel.



How can I curl/make waves in my hair?

do make curls you can also...when you come out of the shower get gel and start at the bottom of you hair and try to make curls ... than the curls will stay because you used gel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans