Friday, June 18, 2010

I can't find the hair style i like for my wedding. I'm using a veil and tiara.?

I have medium length hair and want an updo and am using a veil and tiara. I can't find a style I like and I don't know where to start. Any ideas?



I can't find the hair style i like for my wedding. I'm using a veil and tiara.?

I had both, a tiara and a veil and i loved my hair... you can check out the picutes of my hair at



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



hope this helps :)



I can't find the hair style i like for my wedding. I'm using a veil and tiara.?

you could pile a bunch of big curls on top of your head, directly behind the tiara, whether unstructured or very controlled , or you could try doing that lower, on the back of the head, but the veil would cover it up somewhat. you could try a sleek chignon, or maybe only pull the top and sides back into a half updo leavingthe rest of the hair down either sleek or curly. there are many variations of these foundation styles, so they can be quite versitile.



I can't find the hair style i like for my wedding. I'm using a veil and tiara.?

Most nicer salons will give you a free consult and lots of ideas and should have magazines with wedding up does as well. However, online you will find LOTS of up do's, wedding hair styles, etc. Just google wedding hair styles and look around from there. I also went to Raquel Welch's Wig web site and there are a TON of hair styles and you don't have to PAY to view the site like with some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans