Sunday, June 20, 2010

What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

I have medium brown, medium length, layered hair. A semi-side fringe.



http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc38/...



I think i'd like to change my style. or should I keep it?



Ideas or suggestions?



thankss



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

I think you should keep it- really, it looks good! But if you want a change, maybe get some highlights? That's all I can think of, though.



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

Get a bob with auburn high lights



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

if i had to say anything to do with your hair...i would cut it to about your middle neck and put high lights in it and try and flip it out! i think it would be really cute on you =]



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

Get bangs maybe. Wear a handband?? Your hair is cute how it is too, though! Try curling it in ringlets or putting it in two big braids over night so its wavy in the morning it's really cute! Messy buns are really cute too.



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

get it cut up to your shoulders get the bangs swept and some light highlights it would look super cute



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

leave it alone! It's beautiful!!!!



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

BURN IT



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

it looks fine the way it is.. but if you want... just layer the front some more...



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

Keep it!



It's pretty on you.



See what's it's like curled.



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

I love change but really think your hair is adorable on you. If you really want to do something different you could do some golden highlights but I think the cut is great.



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

oooo I really like your hair! It's really pretty and I think you shouldn't do anything except let it grow longer, I think that would be cute or possibly lighter highlights(maybe brown).



But it really looks good to me besides the length, to tell you the truth. Hope this helps =D



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

maybe some bottom highlights or just a really darker brown



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

are you like 7 or do you just look it?!?



id get red tips. and more of an edgy layered look. take a looksy at some asian scene girls...note it.



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

Try getting different bangs or color your hair like a dark color besides brown or put your hair back in a loose ponytail and wear a headband!



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

A BOB



What should I do with my Hair? (pic)?

mullet is the way to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans